- All Known Implementing Classes:
- telnet, vt320
- public abstract interface TerminalHost
TerminalHost is an interface for the remote (virtual) end of our connection
to the host computer we are connected to.
- $Id: TerminalHost.java,v 188.8.131.52 1997/03/05 13:35:16 leo Exp $
- Matthias L Jugel, Marcus Mei▀ner
Send a string to the host and return if it was received successfully.
public boolean send(java.lang.String s)
- Send a string to the host and return if it was received successfully.
s - the string to send
- True for successful receivement.